Tuesday, May 15, 2012

✿ What I wore today. ✿

Hello again!


I thought I'd do a quick 'what I wore today' type post, since that'll let you see what kind of styles I like and  I guess that'll tell you more about me.


Today I was off school since I've finished photography and ICT, so I had a walk into town.




This is probably one of my favourite shirts ever. I got it from Topman in Edinburgh about a year ago now. I don't normally buy things from Topman because of the price, but I just loved this too much. If I remember right it was about £15-£20 I think.





The black skinny jeans are from H&M and were about £30. They're so comfortable and the fitting's great. They're not too skinny, but just about enough I'd say. I'm also wearing my TUK Creepers (review here) for comfort and also because I love them too much to not wear them.



The hat's from a relative in Australia. I've had it since I was like 12 and I only really wore it because it's freezing outside, but I still kind of like it. I never usually wears hats but yeah, I did today! The t-shirt's also from a relative who went to Africa. It's got a line of animals on it and it's just a plain black t-shirt with quite a high neck which I really like. I also wore a bindi that I got from a pack of 90 which was £5.20 (bargain).



Also, since it was freezing today, I wore my huge H&M coat that I also got in Edinburgh, which was £70. I'd wanted a coat with a fur hood for ages so when I saw this I had to buy it, haha. It's pretty massive but it's literally the warmest coat in the world.


So yeah, that's the kind of clothes that I wear, if you're ever interested! I might do more of these in the future, even though it feels kinda weird.


Comment and I'll reply back and also check out your blog.


See you soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment